World Energy Forum
At least 34 countries representing 49% of greenhouse gas emissions formally joined Paris climate agreement
At least 34 countries representing 49% of greenhouse gas emissions formally joined
Al menos 34 países que representan el 49% de las emisiones de GEI han ratificado formalmente el Acuerdo de París
Al menos 34 países de todo el mundo que representan el 49%
- Peru cracks down on illegal loggers in Amazonian tribe's reserve https://t.co/xfUqCBNBOq 19 hours
- 8 ways humans were recording the climate before it was hot https://t.co/wXBtYtOHM5 https://t.co/TGyW4Wo4nm 22 hours
- The largest U.S business have established public sustainability goals https://t.co/JGDEZCzTWs 1 day
- Scientists say #Arctic sea ice could ‘shrink to record low’ this summer https://t.co/iHlDAFZd3Q vía @EcoWatch https://t.co/rEJD0J2Rhd 2 days
- @stefancrisan @Delia_Official Thanks! :-) 2 days
- About 175 governments took a first step of signing onto Paris climate agreement https://t.co/uG3PE1rrKj 2 days
- CDP announces new green supply chain financing programme https://t.co/uG4GHNkshM vía @BusinessGreen 3 days
- At least 34 countries representing 49% of greenhouse gas emissions formally joined Paris climate agreement https://t.co/fx9gcBVzch 3 days
- RT @reddmonitor: Bill Gates: Carbon tax not right for the US https://t.co/Y0NbaKLGwV 3 days
- WWF invites supporters to celebrate world’s most sustainable cities https://t.co/GqvhR6XFti 4 days
The World Energy Forum or WEF is a global not-for-profit organization devoted to an ongoing, results-oriented discussion about energy issues, and to advocating for accessible and sustainable energy that can benefit all nations and peoples. “Energy For All” is a worldwide movement that aspires to create a new paradigm for sustainable development throughout the world for present and future generations.
The WEF’s Next Generation Energy Leaders section, of which both Ms. Malloy and Mr. Leroy are members, focuses on bringing together the world’s innovators in all aspects of energy—from renewable energy to sustainable to traditional energy, to those that are driving social impact-based energy solutions.
Click below to view a clip of Ms. Heather Malloy’s speech during WEF Dubai 2013.