World Energy Forum
“Hotels can save up to 18% on costs in four years if
Los hoteles pueden ahorrar hasta un 18% en costes en cuatro años si aplican un plan de reducción de emisiones
“Los hoteles pueden ahorrar hasta un 18% en costes en cuatro años
- Hotels can save up to 18% on costs in four years if they implement an emission reduction plan… https://t.co/fnbGHUSwOZ 21 hours
- Don't miss our lecture about carbon footprint in hotels. Today 11.20 Pavilion 10. B03 #fiturtechY #FITUR2017 5 days
- RT @infi_solutions CSR and sustainable development: Do Indian companies care about the environment? https://t.co/HUokszV56F 7 days
- Don't miss our lecture at @fiturtech, about carbon footprint in hotels https://t.co/fgdMWU9NDb #fitur2017 #techysostenibilidad 7 days
- 11 ways to see what climate change is doing to the arctic https://t.co/kC3XWBBdUq via @NatGeo 7 days
- 2017 is International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development https://t.co/yyyCplOQk4 1 week
- We will be at @fitur_madrid. Our lecture will be on Thursday 19th of January at 11:20 am https://t.co/63rPKmgbuw #Techysostenibilidad 1 week
- We are looking for interns for telemarketing tasks to work in Madrid. Contact Ignacio Sojo firstname.lastname@example.org https://t.co/pjxNDncWmw 2 weeks
- 2017: International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development https://t.co/jIeTerbHfV 2 weeks
- Why Europe is leading on climate-conscious business https://t.co/9AOOEYxKga via @GreenBiz 2 weeks
The World Energy Forum or WEF is a global not-for-profit organization devoted to an ongoing, results-oriented discussion about energy issues, and to advocating for accessible and sustainable energy that can benefit all nations and peoples. “Energy For All” is a worldwide movement that aspires to create a new paradigm for sustainable development throughout the world for present and future generations.
The WEF’s Next Generation Energy Leaders section, of which both Ms. Malloy and Mr. Leroy are members, focuses on bringing together the world’s innovators in all aspects of energy—from renewable energy to sustainable to traditional energy, to those that are driving social impact-based energy solutions.
Click below to view a clip of Ms. Heather Malloy’s speech during WEF Dubai 2013.