World Energy Forum
Facebook has published 2015 carbon footprint. It was responsable for emitting 649,000
Facebook ha hecho público el resultado de la huella de carbono de
- World's largest carbon producers face landmark human rights case https://t.co/wxCyHzldYW 6 hours
- Facebook publishes 2015 carbon footprint https://t.co/56c9uJkx7Z 8 hours
- RT @wwwfoecouk: Every year 40k people die early. It's time the government phase out diesel and fix #airpollution. RT if you agree. https://t.co/i6wiDHku8F 9 hours
- Sri Lanka prime minister: Mangroves curb climate threat https://t.co/ThJRgtbXp8 https://t.co/blNlrpKVwT 1 day
- Companies offset its emissions increasingly https://t.co/eW6EKafbXs 1 day
- This capital city is "is a prisoner of climate change" and might have to be moved because of rising water levels: https://t.co/tNkTFkmnxU 1 day
- What’s the most eco-friendly material for a 3D printer? https://t.co/C1JQACvpag 2 days
- Companies use offsetting as part of a carbon reduction strategy https://t.co/WJUxTejJoC 2 days
- Life on the front line of climate change https://t.co/xbP21wmr4N 6 days
- Would you like to protect the ecosystem of the Amazonian Rainforest? Buy our emissions neutralization packages https://t.co/MEFmIT7m2m 6 days
The World Energy Forum or WEF is a global not-for-profit organization devoted to an ongoing, results-oriented discussion about energy issues, and to advocating for accessible and sustainable energy that can benefit all nations and peoples. “Energy For All” is a worldwide movement that aspires to create a new paradigm for sustainable development throughout the world for present and future generations.
The WEF’s Next Generation Energy Leaders section, of which both Ms. Malloy and Mr. Leroy are members, focuses on bringing together the world’s innovators in all aspects of energy—from renewable energy to sustainable to traditional energy, to those that are driving social impact-based energy solutions.
Click below to view a clip of Ms. Heather Malloy’s speech during WEF Dubai 2013.