World Energy Forum
The interlinked challenges of climate change and sustainable development must be urgently
Los desafíos interrelacionados del cambio climático y el desarrollo sostenible deben abordarse
- Norway’s crewless electric ships to start sailing in 2018; without the need for fuel or crew, cut costs by up to 90% https://t.co/MhJlYxNmvW 9 hours
- Fascinating report from @UNEP on #green #finance https://t.co/CtfY59HsYW via @Climate_Action_ https://t.co/T98RDs15Av 12 hours
- Engineers develop a plan to convert the US to 100% Clean Energy by 2050 https://t.co/GDHmAXOPcX #cleanenergy #greentech 16 hours
- How #climate change scepticism turned into something more dangerous – podcast: Guardian https://t.co/WEDNnwwRco 1 day
- Climate action is necessary to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals https://t.co/WfijLMnjcJ 2 days
- Hawaii, California charge towards 100% renewable energy https://t.co/bYn9DsDT67 via @renew_economy 2 days
- For First Time Ever, U.S. Gets 10% of Electricity From Wind and Solar https://t.co/GIR2BOtFC5 via @EcoWatch 4 days
- ALLCOT Group continues its expansion around the world with the opening of ALLCOT Centroamérica S.A.… https://t.co/N7pyvAG8PN 5 days
- Did you know that 70% of all #energy used in the world isn't subject to #efficiency standards? https://t.co/lBjrRNlbI6 via @IEA 5 days
- How African farmers are responding to #climatechange and what we can learn from them https://t.co/RUyC8hjjdm via @ensiamedia 5 days
The World Energy Forum or WEF is a global not-for-profit organization devoted to an ongoing, results-oriented discussion about energy issues, and to advocating for accessible and sustainable energy that can benefit all nations and peoples. “Energy For All” is a worldwide movement that aspires to create a new paradigm for sustainable development throughout the world for present and future generations.
The WEF’s Next Generation Energy Leaders section, of which both Ms. Malloy and Mr. Leroy are members, focuses on bringing together the world’s innovators in all aspects of energy—from renewable energy to sustainable to traditional energy, to those that are driving social impact-based energy solutions.
Click below to view a clip of Ms. Heather Malloy’s speech during WEF Dubai 2013.