World Energy Forum
Millennials, the generation between 18-35 years old, are the most responsive to
Los Millennians, la generación de entre 18-35 años, son los que más
- Why Environmental Managers, Investors Love Circular Economy Technologies https://t.co/Fzqrzbpsnu vía @ELDaily 16 hours
- Millennials are attracted to Corporate Social Responsability https://t.co/TqZV4XaMDx 19 hours
- China, U.S. pledge to ratify Paris climate deal this year https://t.co/ziwZXY6Idj 22 hours
- Colombia launches Colombian Voluntary Carbon Market Platform (CVCMP) https://t.co/02bPpYGD7c 2 days
- As sea levels rise, nearly 1.9 million U.S. homes could be underwater by 2100 https://t.co/qIHd7ekq96 2 days
- Antarctica is about to lose a chunk of ice the size of Delaware https://t.co/rpB0IlUfG3 vía @grist https://t.co/Ks36y24ILD 2 days
- Obama on Climate Change: Act Now or Condemn World to a Nightmare https://t.co/nyQ3JLtNkN 3 days
- Colombia has launched the Colombian Voluntary Carbon Market Platform (CVCMP) https://t.co/bWbCiR0EQ0 3 days
- Companies use offsetting as part of a carbon reduction strategy https://t.co/8fjUYqYhsJ 4 weeks
- Earth's ability to absorb CO2 reduced by global warming, arctic study finds https://t.co/gRNBKj7TAg 4 weeks
The World Energy Forum or WEF is a global not-for-profit organization devoted to an ongoing, results-oriented discussion about energy issues, and to advocating for accessible and sustainable energy that can benefit all nations and peoples. “Energy For All” is a worldwide movement that aspires to create a new paradigm for sustainable development throughout the world for present and future generations.
The WEF’s Next Generation Energy Leaders section, of which both Ms. Malloy and Mr. Leroy are members, focuses on bringing together the world’s innovators in all aspects of energy—from renewable energy to sustainable to traditional energy, to those that are driving social impact-based energy solutions.
Click below to view a clip of Ms. Heather Malloy’s speech during WEF Dubai 2013.