ALLCOT eSales Disclaimer
“For every million tourists who arrived in Spain in 2017, 25,000 tons
“Por cada millón de turistas que llegó a España en 2017 se
- Every million tourists generated 25,000 tons of CO2 in Spain in 2017 https://t.co/9lRsPc6eOu 1 day
- Ignacio Sojo, Managing Director, giving a speech about sustainable tourism at @fitur_madrid #techYsostenibilidad https://t.co/CiSDZtRkak 5 days
- Don't forget! Tomorrow, 11:00, at @fitur_madrid Pavillion 10B: ALLCOT will be giving a speech about Tourism and the… https://t.co/uuPPHMPLha 5 days
- Policymakers need to pay more attention to the ability of soils to sequester carbon as part of efforts to tackle cl… https://t.co/E8umCXDEQj 6 days
- The Travel and Tourism Industry Must Lead on Climate Change https://t.co/of72xD7Bmi 1 week
- Remember: ALLCOT will be presenting at @fitur_madrid about Tourism and the Sustainability Development Goals. Friday… https://t.co/BUi0hHrWnz 1 week
- Managing genetic biodiversity in the Pacific https://t.co/OLkS4uTE5J via @UNEP 1 week
- Maryland’s GOP governor commits to US Climate Alliance https://t.co/YZnSNElbcm 2 weeks
- ALLCOT will be presenting at @fitur_madrid about Tourism and the Sustainability Development Goals. Thanks to… https://t.co/m8ac16IlzO 2 weeks
- ALLCOT Participates in United Nations World Tourism Organization Sustainability Conference in Jamaica https://t.co/H13p0dLkqT 2 weeks
The ALLCOT eSales online shop provides the user access to purchase an emissions allowance retirement service (emissions offsetting service).
The emissions offsets are bundled into fixed packages from select projects and are made available through ALLCOT’s proprietary online channels as well as through select partners.
The example emissions references and examples mentioned in real life scenarios in the descriptions of the products in the eshop are based on best estimates and are intended to provide information and guidance only. Actual emissions may have variations.
ALLCOT Group companies accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy of the data or results provided by the calculator. The results provided by the calculator are only an estimate to give the user an indication of their emissions based on leading industry conversion factors. ALLCOT Group will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or of any of the distribution partners of the eshop, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
Periodically, carbon offsets sold through ALLCOT will be retired on behalf of buyers in bulk. All projects on offer are validated and verified by a third party and are from industry leading certification standards.
Should a situation arise where a specific carbon credit is no longer available from a particular project, ALLCOT Group will guarantee the offset through an alternative project that has been certified under the same certification body or quality standard The project type will be closely matched to the purchased carbon credit in primary features and price point.