ALLCOT eSales Disclaimer
The interlinked challenges of climate change and sustainable development must be urgently
Los desafíos interrelacionados del cambio climático y el desarrollo sostenible deben abordarse
- Norway’s crewless electric ships to start sailing in 2018; without the need for fuel or crew, cut costs by up to 90% https://t.co/MhJlYxNmvW 9 hours
- Fascinating report from @UNEP on #green #finance https://t.co/CtfY59HsYW via @Climate_Action_ https://t.co/T98RDs15Av 12 hours
- Engineers develop a plan to convert the US to 100% Clean Energy by 2050 https://t.co/GDHmAXOPcX #cleanenergy #greentech 16 hours
- How #climate change scepticism turned into something more dangerous – podcast: Guardian https://t.co/WEDNnwwRco 1 day
- Climate action is necessary to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals https://t.co/WfijLMnjcJ 2 days
- Hawaii, California charge towards 100% renewable energy https://t.co/bYn9DsDT67 via @renew_economy 2 days
- For First Time Ever, U.S. Gets 10% of Electricity From Wind and Solar https://t.co/GIR2BOtFC5 via @EcoWatch 4 days
- ALLCOT Group continues its expansion around the world with the opening of ALLCOT Centroamérica S.A.… https://t.co/N7pyvAG8PN 5 days
- Did you know that 70% of all #energy used in the world isn't subject to #efficiency standards? https://t.co/lBjrRNlbI6 via @IEA 5 days
- How African farmers are responding to #climatechange and what we can learn from them https://t.co/RUyC8hjjdm via @ensiamedia 5 days
The ALLCOT eSales online shop provides the user access to purchase an emissions allowance retirement service (emissions offsetting service).
The emissions offsets are bundled into fixed packages from select projects and are made available through ALLCOT’s proprietary online channels as well as through select partners.
The example emissions references and examples mentioned in real life scenarios in the descriptions of the products in the eshop are based on best estimates and are intended to provide information and guidance only. Actual emissions may have variations.
ALLCOT Group companies accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy of the data or results provided by the calculator. The results provided by the calculator are only an estimate to give the user an indication of their emissions based on leading industry conversion factors. ALLCOT Group will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or of any of the distribution partners of the eshop, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
Periodically, carbon offsets sold through ALLCOT will be retired on behalf of buyers in bulk. All projects on offer are validated and verified by a third party and are from industry leading certification standards.
Should a situation arise where a specific carbon credit is no longer available from a particular project, ALLCOT Group will guarantee the offset through an alternative project that has been certified under the same certification body or quality standard The project type will be closely matched to the purchased carbon credit in primary features and price point.