ALLCOT has registered the first TIGRs project from Latin America certified by
ALLCOT ha registrado el primer proyecto TIGRs de América Latina certificado por
- ALLCOT registers the first LatAm TIGRs project with APX https://t.co/ZnzrKpHMZ5 18 hours
- First ‘zero-emissions’ Winter Olympics kicks off in South Korea https://t.co/injUwWHNva via @Climate_Action_ 2 days
- The EU could double the renewable share in its energy mix, cost effectively, from 17% in 2015 to 34% in 2030 https://t.co/IpZjtZP2Qt 2 days
- Why we should invest in natural resources to build a sustainable future https://t.co/1FaozPohh2 via @wef 1 week
- Soccer, cricket and golf handicapped by UK climate change: study https://t.co/3zLTRHetSq https://t.co/q9ofYaHROU 1 week
- ALLCOT will be presenting at VII @InterEcoForum 2018 on Low-carbon solutions for Climate Change Mitigation. 1st of… https://t.co/hPDYJZCYvv 1 week
- Climate Change and Deforestation Threaten World’s Largest Tropical Peatland https://t.co/ZdneALdHwR via… https://t.co/PgzIffNR4b 1 week
- World clean energy investment totalled $333.5 billion last year, up 3% from 2016 and the second highest annual figu… https://t.co/xbzpoIOwek 1 week
- A new data visualisation platform for climate resilience and adaptation practitioners has been launched https://t.co/dSI5bx80Ic 1 week
- Renewables push low carbon sources to almost 55 per cent of UK power mix https://t.co/scXAJatrkT via @BusinessGreen 2 weeks
Business models are gaining traction where business success and performance are not just being assessed by financial success but also by positive environmental & social impact. This is especially true for many larger corporations who have already been active with sustainability programs for years.
Corporate Citizenship programs however, are not only reserved for the large companies with access to substantial resources, incorporating sustainability into the corporate environment can be successfully implemented in the SME sector as well.
At ALLCOT we see sustainability as a tool to integrate, support and protect business activities on a long-term timeframe and are proud to have been able to work with forward thinking companies into bringing innovative Citizenship initiatives to fruition as demonstrated in the below showcases.
Hot.es carbon neutral hotel reservations
Hot.es has signed an exclusive agreement with ALLCOT, whereby Hot.es pledges to purchase from ALLCOT 100 kg of CO2 offsets per hotel night booked through their application. ALLCOT who in turn will “retire” the equivalent amount from the carbon market, effectively removing Hot.es’ emissions from our atmosphere.
The launch of the carbon neutral reservation system is groundbreaking in the hospitality sector as no other hotel reservations operator, both nationally and internationally, is offering an automatic carbon offsetting solution for the entire duration of a hotel stay.
For Conor O’Connor, founder and CEO of Hot.es, this venture “gives even more value to the Hot.co.uk services because the traveler will not only save money on the room reservation, but will also eliminate their carbon footprint, making their trip more sustainable and environmentally friendly.”
sustainable clothing with ITGIRL Berlin fashion label
An innovative environmental and social initiative modelled by ALLCOT whereby clothing produced and sold by ITGIRL BERLIN will be enjoy carbon neutrality through an environmentally friendly component in order to combat climate change.
The initiative involves an allocation of emissions reductions toward each sale of clothing that goes beyond carbon neutrality: it encompasses both social and ecological dimensions by supporting landmark projects generating carbon credits that will be systematically retired for each ITGIRL BERLIN fashion wear sold.
The actual number of emission reductions allocated per sale cover the estimated lifetime emissions, including production, logistics, care and ultimate disposal of the items.
Carbon Neutral Holiday Rentals
Home of my dream is one of the first real estate agents on the Costa del Sol who are embracing sustainability. The company have partnered with the ALLCOT Group to calculate and offset their carbon footprint.
To further support their efforts toward sustainability and to provide environmentally accommodation for their clients, Home of my dream are neutralizing emissions resulting from the rentals of their properties at no extra cost for their clients.
Lynda Craft is a pop singer based in Geneva, Switzerland and has just completed her first album containing 12 original pop songs in English. Understanding the need to take positive action toward the environment we live in, she is committing to a sustainable business by striving for carbon neutrality.
With the help of ALLCOT this has been a success, starting with the emissions neutralising of her online presence.