Established in 2009, ALLCOT is a leader in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions management tools and strategies for businesses of all sizes.
Our services include the development of GHG emissions offsetting, measurement and the development of emissions reduction strategies.
Using our innovative approach, we build creative, long-term sustainability partnerships with clients from a variety of commercial sectors, such as hospitality, sports, and fashion. By neutralizing their GHG emissions, these companies are not only able to protect the environment, but also provide community benefits that enhance profitability and brand value, increase employee satisfaction, and promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
ALLCOT is a well-known player in the climate markets and is recognized as one of the leading companies in the sector. We have been building a strong reputation in environmental project development and the development of corporate sustainability services in our home and emerging markets.
The company’s key values have been identified as being: LEADERSHIP, CREATIVITY, DIVERSITY, PERSONAL GROWTH, COMMITMENT, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRUST, and SUCCESS. Going forward we embrace these values as a core to our sustainable development and as a part of the company’s DNA.
When businesses commit to reducing their GHG emissions, it’s not just the environment that benefits. Investing in carbon neutrality can benefit your company in many positive ways:
- Increasing Profitability. Companies can reach the ever-growing number of environmentally conscious consumers.
- Lowering operating costs and enhancing efficiency. Optimising energy use reduces costs.
- Leading in corporate social responsibility. Improving emissions performance improves the positioning of a brand and increases its positive image.
- Attracting environmentally engaged partners. Many companies and investors with an environmentalist spirit are very well disposed towards firms that have sustainability plans.
- Anticipating future regulations. Increasing environmental regulation creates an incentive for companies to plan for future rules.