Established in 2009, ALLCOT is a leader in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions management tools and strategies for businesses of all sizes.
Our services include the development of GHG emissions offsetting, measurement and the development of emissions reduction strategies.
Using our innovative approach, we build creative, long-term sustainability partnerships with clients from a variety of commercial sectors, such as hospitality, sports, and fashion. By neutralizing their GHG emissions, these companies are not only able to protect the environment, but also provide community benefits that enhance profitability and brand value, increase employee satisfaction, and promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
ALLCOT is a well-known player in the climate markets and is recognized as one of the leading companies in the sector. We have been building a strong reputation in environmental project development and the development of corporate sustainability services in our home and emerging markets.
Our vision is to lead and accelerate the global transition towards a climate neutral society by 2050.
Our mission is to provide the most innovative solutions for climate change and sustainability.
The company’s key values have been identified as being: LEADERSHIP, CREATIVITY, DIVERSITY, PERSONAL GROWTH, COMMITMENT, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRUST, and SUCCESS. Going forward we embrace these values as a core to our sustainable development and as a part of the company’s DNA.
When businesses commit to reducing their GHG emissions, it’s not just the environment that benefits. Investing in carbon neutrality can benefit your company in many positive ways:
- Increasing Profitability. Companies can reach the ever-growing number of environmentally conscious consumers.
- Lowering operating costs and enhancing efficiency. Optimising energy use reduces costs.
- Leading in corporate social responsibility. Improving emissions performance improves the positioning of a brand and increases its positive image.
- Attracting environmentally engaged partners. Many companies and investors with an environmentalist spirit are very well disposed towards firms that have sustainability plans.
- Anticipating future regulations. Increasing environmental regulation creates an incentive for companies to plan for future rules.
As of November 2022, ALLCOT is certified by B Lab as a B Corp. This certification recognizes the good policies and practices within ALLCOT, in addition to its commitment to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
With a score of 81.6, ALLCOT outperforms the average of companies completing the B Impact assessment. With this certification ALLCOT positions itself in a framework of continuous improvement and collective action, remediating negative impacts and promoting positive ones by applying B Lab standards.
ALLCOT has always insisted on the need for respectful and honest behavior that helps to comply with the existing norms, principles and values set forth in the Code of Conduct.
This code offers guidance and assistance to employees in their daily situations and in the decision-making process, with examples for a better understanding.
You can download the code of conduct here.