Through sustainability training programs (online or face-to-face) for employees, it is possible not only to raise awareness and train workers in the sustainability of the company but to involve teams in the implementation of the transition towards production and consumption mindsets that will predominate in the 21th century.
Sustainability Training for employees focuses on improving social and environmental impact so that the company is prosperous and they achieve their full potential. Virtual education is the training model with the greatest growth projection and you have to be familiar with it.
Through sustainability training programs (both online and face-to-face) for employees, it is possible not only to raise awareness and train workers in the sustainability of the company, but to involve the work teams of their importance in the implementation, getting thus a considerable continuous improvement of the business sustainability strategy.
Sustainability Training for employees focuses on improving social and environmental impact so that the company is prosperous and they achieve their full potential. Virtual education is the most immediate future training model and you have to be familiar with it.
Sustainability Training programs grant access to online material designed for organizations, aligned with the protocols accepted by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the Sustainable Development Goals, among others. Training programs’ goals include:
- The minimization the impact of natural resource consumption.
- The reduction the corporate carbon footprint.
- The attainment of the organization’s corporate sustainability plans.
The benefits of applying this measure are numerous, including:
- It embeds sustainability into the business core.
- It facilitates the adaptation of the company to market changes and favors the incorporation of new management systems.
- It helps consolidate and transmit the culture, values and mission of the company.
- It increases the staff’s commitment to the company.
- Material and documentation in digital format necessary for the delivery
of the Program.
- Participation certificate.
ALLCOT suggest yearly sustainability training programs as part of a strategy of continuous improvement for organizations, yet its one-time trainings can be considered for improvement over time.
ALLCOT has ten-years of comprehensive experience and fieldwork related to sustainability and climate change. Among others, we are part of the following organizations:
- Members of the Climate Markets Investment Association.
- Speakers in the regional collaboration center of the UNFCCC.
- Observers at the Conference of the Parties of the UN.
- Members of REDD Code.
- Founding members of the Sport and Sustainability International.