The resource measurement, operational processes and products/services allows us to ensure that we are achieving the proposed objectives and goals, both at the corporate level and for specific projects.
For this reason, ALLCOT supports the generation and integration of indicators with the appropriate monitoring models to support decision making at different levels of the organization.
The establishment of a baseline is key, since it allows to start generating reliable and accurate information on sustainability performance, both in organizations and in specific projects. Therefore, this is the first step in generating the greatest impact on SDG.
The quantification of SDG indicators is a tool that helps organizations to measure the current status and evolution of indicators of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). This supports the generation of projects/investments focused on obtaining greater impact on the sustainable goals of each organization.
This tool has become increasingly relevant for organizations. Nowadays we are converging on a society with less information asymmetries, in which data analysis plays a fundamental role in making the right decisions.
The SDG quantification can be applied to public and private organizations at any stage of development of their sustainability strategy:
- Leading organizations in sustainable development.
- Organizations looking forward to deepening their sustainable development efforts.
- Organizations that seek to measure embark ontheir sustainable development projects for the first time
In all three cases the mapping process integrates the following phases:
- Selection of prioritized indicators, according to sector and industry.
- Design and data collection.
- Baseline Measurement / Monitoring.
- SDG Quantification Report.
- Establishing a baseline / quantification of SDG indicators improves the estimation capacity for future projects.
- Organizations can analyze which projects are performing below or above their baseline. This information can be used to improve plans and estimates for future projects.
- It is essential for calculating the evolution of a projects’ sustainability indicators.This allows not only for internal comparisons within the organization, but also to understand how the organization stands against its competitors.
- Sustainable Development Goals Indicators, according to the organization and the industry.
- Data collection based on surveys and interviews
- Prioritization of materiality indicators and strategic sustainability actions.
- Data processing based on methodology proposed by SDSN.
- Data visualization reporting.