Businesses cannot succeed in a long-term context of economic crisis, social unrest or ecological degradation. They must disclose information about their impact on the planet and people. The best way to publish this information is through a periodic sustainability report that follows a recognized sustainability standard, thus generating verifiable and consistent information.
Transparency improves the company’s relationships with stakeholders and allows action to be taken to mitigate any identified risks. In addition, a sustainability report with an SDG component generates greater reputation among consumers. Furthermore, it creates trust among stakeholders, as well as statements related to the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals. These in turn are based on arguments and evidence.
Through recognized sustainability reporting standards such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) or the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), ALLCOT supports companies gathering data and writing their sustainability report.
The dimension of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) enriches traditional sustainability reporting by focusing on the impact on stakeholders outside the company. It also allows you to report to your stakeholders who are actively working on Agenda 2030 and global issues.
Through ALLCOT’s own methodology for quantifying the progress against SDGs, it generates indicators focused on measuring SDG in your organization, which enriches your sSustainability rReport.
Some of the benefits of contracting the Sustainability Report service (ESG + SDG) with ALLCOT are the following:
- It allows you to inform your Stakeholders that you are actively working for Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals. Because not only does it mention them, but also uses rigorous metrics to measure it throughout the organization.
- Risk Mitigation, the process of preparing a sustainability report succeeds in identifying an organization’s weaknesses and opportunities in advance. These findings can help assess risks and ensure that they do not arise unexpectedly.
- Improves reputation and confidence, the visibility of the organization’s good practices, as well as the issues in improvement generate confidence and respect among stakeholders.
- Attracting financing, every time the companies give priority to risk rating are considering the business model of the organizations with their environment as a critical point.
- Competitive advantage, depending on each geography submit an ESG report is mandatory. However, if the sustainability report is not mandatory, companies that present this report voluntarily are very limited. Therefore, it results in a competitive advantage.
- The SDG measurement is done through ALLCOT’s own SDG quantification methodology that consists of a collection of more than 70 indicators to measure the goals.
- These indicators are aligned with the most widely used standards for reporting on sustainability
ALLCOT staff members have over 10 years of experience working in the field of sustainability, particularly generating GRI reports for medium and large companies in different geographies and regions. In addition to this, we have our own methodology to quantify Sustainable Development Objectives aligned with the most widely used international standards.